We have exciting new projects on the horizon for 2016. Please check back as we produce more content related to our new tools and services.
We use the HEAT Service Management tool from FrontRange Solutions. Here are the resources you need to use the tool as a customer requesting service and as a support team member providing services to any area of the UNT System.
Login to HEAT via UNT Single Sign On (SSO)
- ITHelp @ UNT System (Customer-facing link to Production)
- HEAT Service Management - Production (color scheme BRILLIANTLY GREEN)
- HEAT Service Management - User Acceptance Testing (UAT) (color scheme Corporate Gray)
- HEAT Service Management - Staging (development) (color scheme Day Blue)
Need Help Using HEAT?
- HEAT Cloud Online Help (support.frontrange.com)
- Video: IT Help Self-Service Portal Demo (6:40) - A short demonstration of how to use the tool
- Video: Processing a Typical Incident Ticket (10:29) - Working a ticket for Service Desk Analysts and Managers; useful if you completed User Basics 1 Units 1-4
- ITSM Online Training (UPK Player) for IT Support Staff and Functional Technicians (Requires EUID & Password)
What happens if I have issues?
- If you have problems using the IT Help self-service portal when requesting help or a new service, please contact your IT support area directly via email or telephone.
Still have questions or want more information?
- Submit a HEAT ticket to our team.